Jamal Anderson Jr, 4 star LB with a billion offers announcing Monday.

Viewing 2 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Utah is high on his list, for obvious reasons, but 4 crystal balls have come in for Clemson.

Really a bummer, if true. Oh well. At least LB is not a position of need.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes elsewhere but only because like you said, we’re set at LB for a while. He’d be fighting for playing time for a couple years at least.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

good thing he’s going to Clemson so he won’t have to fight for playing time against the top rated talent in the country

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

I’m actually more hopeful today about Jamal coming to Utah than I have been. I don’t think the final decision has been made and despite the crystal ball predictions to Clemson I KNOW we’re still in this one. This is not a prediction YET but I’m telling you we still have a legit chance at landing him.

krindor
      Ute Fan
      @krindor

Obvious reasons being that he’s Jamal Anderson, the son of Utah legend Jamal Anderson.

I think Clemson is the favorite, but it’s also worth noting that he seems to have only taken two official visits – one to Clemson on 3 June and one to Utah on 6 June. He also had one scheduled for Mich St on 10 June but not sure if that ever happened.

And his Twitter feed after the visits couldn’t be much different. After Clemson it was one tweet “great visit to Clemson” with a Clemson-produced hype video.

After Utah it was 5 tweets – a photo in Ute gear, two positive tweets about the city, positive tweet about the players (Jaylon Glover specifically) and another photo of him on the visit; Obvious he’s a Utah fan, and I’d say there’s a shot

That said, with such an early commitment and Utah not among the “name” schools like Clemson, Georgia, Florida, USC, Ohio St etc, if he commits this early, there’s going to be a LOT of teams trying to use NIL to flip him over the next year

DrJazzy
        Ute Fan
        @docute

Nice to see you on here Krindor! You are always the voice of reason on CB and I always enjoy your posts. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jamal Anderson Jr, 4 star LB with a billion offers announcing Monday.