Kickoff

Viewing 1 reply thread

Dax Steadman
      Ute Fan
      @steady012

Does anybody remember the songs they played for the kickoff??? Not joker and the thief though…??

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

It transitioned to Welcome to the Jungle for the opening kick.  The team entry/pre kick was a total abortion.  Not sure how you eff that up so bad.  The formula is simple.  U-T-A-H chant, Hype Video, Team Enters Field to applause w/ fireworks, play one song that gets the stadium hyped, and kickoff.  Now we got some new chant that no one knew was coming, no hype video before the team runs out, and I think the new announcer gave up on the “first down” thing by the second quarter (thank God!).  Everyone in my section was just looking around confused.

Get off my lawn!

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

They’re attempting to improve the “fan experience” despite ten straight years of sellouts. They’re trying to fix what isn’t broken. Idiots.

Staples
        Ute Fan
        @staples

I did appreciate that our defense has its own sponsor now. “Please welcome the defense back onto the field…” That was a new one.

Dax Steadman
        Ute Fan
        @steady012

That first down thing was so stupid!!!

but the song I’m thinking of is where the artist was humming with a drum beat. The song is stuck in my head and I gotta figure it out

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.