The curse is real. #10IsComing

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Put all your valuables away Max has sticky fingers

Heike
      Ute Fan
      @heike

Don’t they learn anything down there? They’re just asking to prolong the curse.

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

We may be classless but they’re clueless.

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

Yeah, I know, I have strategically purchased seats directly behind all the female members of his family for tomorrow nights game;  don’t you beleive it for a MINUTE, if you hear any FAKE reports of beer dousings 🙂

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

They’ll steal your electronics at halftime. Be careful.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Maybe he will take a marker to the flag and list all the things in life he hates.  I heard Bryan Kehl on the radio and he considered Huntley calling them so poo poo while he was laughing the same as Hall’s hate felt rant.  Could you suppose, with his reputation, he could be lying about he fan experience?  Oddly, as a freshman at ASU he made the identical claim about Arizona fans.  He then was sent home from his mission making him perfect for the Y.  I prefer to forget his rant and remember the game from the year before where he had 5 interceptions and a lost fumble against Utah, who did not beat the Y, the Y beat themselves.  But he was the last to beat the U.

In another story, a small boy in a Utah county courtroom was asked by the judge in an ugly divorce if he wanted to live with his father or his mother.  The boy replied he would rather live at BYU – because they do not beat anyone…

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

So does bear ninja make an appearance??

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo LMAO Max Hall is the flag bearer tomorrow