Lohner to Baylor. Interesting. Baylor seems well stocked at PF before his commit

Viewing 3 reply threads

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Oh well, on to the next recruit. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

This move proves one thing for sure: Lohner’s decision to transfer had nothing to do with Burgess and everything to do with getting away from Pope and rest of the mess at BYU-Provo Campus.

I seriously wonder what this means for his dad’s employment?

WasatchRanger
      Ute Fan
      @luke8675

I guess it makes sense because he’s from that area, hopefully he fits in and gets some playing time.

Sure wish those “90% chance he goes to Utah” rumors would have been true though.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I won’t poopoo his decision, but if I were in his shoes, I would not have made the same choice. His chances of getting any playing time at all have got to be 50/50 or less. 

he would have been better than what we currently have (which is basically nothing), but he is, at this time, a very flawed player who is good for rebounding and the occasional inside bucket. We’ll see what happens. We definitely need to find SOMEONE that can shoot, and someone that can scrap with the best of them.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Lohner to Baylor. Interesting. Baylor seems well stocked at PF before his commit