LOL @ the people who doubted Onlyu's information on Tuttle

Viewing 4 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Just got done reading the comments on Onlyu’s initial post about Tuttle transferring. There were people here who were berating him about “starting rumors”, “posting false information”, and “not being god’s gift to message boards.” I hope this clears up any doubt to anyone on this board that Onlyu is a true insider and his information is solid. He has never been wrong about anything.

His information should never be doubted and the people who called him out should feel bad for criticizing him.

Thanks Onlyu, your contributions to this board have been great and I love reading your posts.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Yes, the initial comments by some to OnlyU, as well as the post about program culture, did not age well.

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

You know what did age well though?  Belloq’s head exploding from Raiders of the Lost Ark.  Perfectly captured the majority of initial fan reactions.  Shameless self promotion here.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Here to once again thank OnlyU for continuing to post here and provide info that he is in no way obligated to provide.

Thanks, OnlyU.

AZUteFan
        Ute Fan
        @azutefan

OnlyU is my hero! Love that guy!

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Don’t be overly concerned.  I for one, maybe others, have no idea who Onlyu is.  Also the news made zero sense and seems completely irrational.  Last, who would not expect with Wilson’s first start, that there could be those that would enjoy getting under someone’s skin.  As it turns out, the ridiculous is the reality.  But let’s not be too upset that shocking news is greeted with some skepticism.  Thank you Onlyu.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I’m still holding out hope this is a fake leak to suss out spies and onlyU is playing a devious and beneficial role to mess with us all. /s
      Seriously though TY to OnlyU (AKA Kyle “exceptionally large bladder” Whittingham”)

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football LOL @ the people who doubted Onlyu's information on Tuttle