Looking forward to lots of this in 2024!

Viewing 3 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I support this!!!

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

that throw was perfect. Hit him right in the face, basically made it impossible for him to not catch it.

2 26

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

tunnel vision cam is back with a turnover worthy ball that a competent defender at minimum knocks down if not taking the other way for a house call. instead, the highly touted transfer stopped his feet, turned the wrong way and failed to at least put a hand up when he read Kuithe’s eyes that the ball was coming to the exact spot that Rising determined pre-snap. had the defender just continued running, the ball would have hit him in the back of the helmet for an incompletion since rising threw it with no arc and into the defender.

but yeah, Kuithe did a great job bailing out his Qb’s mistake. that ball, as thrown, is probably 90/10 for the defense. Some arc and more to the front flag makes it a 90/10 ball for the offense. In a game, you take it and move on. In spring, that’s a fail and you work on better recognizing where the ball needs to be to maximize your chances. the margin between a 40 yard field goal attempt and 6 points can get really small.

snorkerelli
        Ute Fan
        @snorkerelli

It’s one pass. And Cam is a proven winner that brings much more to the field than technical skills. The bottom line is the catch was made in a tight window while the receiver was covered by a good defender. I’m cool if this is repeated in games despite your assessment that it wasn’t technically perfect. Maybe you should go coach for BYU?

Anfernee
        Ute Fan
        @anfernee

JFC
        2024 Curmudgeon National Champ

Crazyforu
        Ute Fan
        @crazyforu

Who hurt you?

bopahull
        Ute Fan
        @bopahull

I disagree, the ball wasn’t perfect but it had enough ark to be over the defenders head and I think hi enough that the defender would have to make a spectacular play to intercept it. It did hit Kuthe where it needed to be. It was dropped in perfectly. The pass was low enough that the defender could have deflected it. I think it was more 60/40 for the receiver.

AZUTE
        Ute Fan
        @azute

This can’t be a serious post.
        Can it really?
        Is he just that dumb?

Tednab
          Ute Fan
          @tednab

Well .. I guess worst case , I heard the battle for QB2 is neck and neck

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

Or maybe you can see a QB complete in a tight window. That angle requires the DB to slow to see the ball unless he is part owl. Turning to the left the DB is playing position to tackle, if he turned to the right the chance to bat the ball increases but if he misses he may give up a TD. I assume Rising understands the angle.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

Lighten up Francis!

HATUman
        Ute Fan
        @hatuman

I have to imagine that fandom for you is absolutely miserable.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Looking forward to lots of this in 2024!