Me watching with my BYU in laws last 8 games

Viewing 2 reply threads

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

Go Utes

I expect a similar results this year. go Utes!
      https://tenor.com/7X29.gif

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

Not me, I want astonishment and disappointment from them on the first series from Utah. Followed by that sucking, overpowering depression that comes from the knowledge of impending doom. MWAH HA HA HA HA!

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Call me greedy or arrogant but I want this game to be essentially over in the Utes favor by the mid-3rd  quarter so the stands are only Ute fans for the last quarter.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Well that stadium has loads of seats available. Thursday night game before school starts?  Just isn’t appealing to fans. Also the impending 9 in a row doesn’t help either. 

PlainsUte
            Ute Fan
            @plainsute

Well hopefully lots of Utah fans scooping up those tickets.  As a Packers fan its fun to see stadiums like Arizona, Tampa and San Diego half full of Packer fans.

UtahFanSir
          Ute Fan
          @utahfansir

I’m looking for a 1st quarter Alabama Sugar Bowl kinda game.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Utah did that in the Vegas bowl. I just want three more quarters of it. Whitt has too much respect for Sitake I think. He also knows Sitake is probably on his last season as a HC. 

UteThunder
              Ute Fan
              @utethunder

Sitake isn’t going anywhere this year unless they go 4-8 or worse and/or there is a Crowton level scandal. 

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

3 win season for TDS actually…..
                Edit: Well they basically have four wins scheduled. Shock and awe Umass gets it done! Sitake fired after that game.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

You have to copy the URL of the image itself, not the page the image is on. 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Me watching with my BYU in laws last 8 games