My prediction for the Utes last ten games

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I think we will go 6-4 and considering the schedule, that’s not too bad. If we do win six more games – we will end up 13-7 in conference play. Considering where we were – this would be a major accomplishment. Coach K left us in a bad place. I like the direction we are headed. I hope we can get back to where Ute basketball was 20 years ago.

And I am so impressed with our women’s team. They are an excellent team!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yes sir. 

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Men were picked 10th (I believe) in pre-season polls.  Certainly are exceeding expectations.

And DAMN those ladies are playing some great ball right now.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

That would be good. There are 4 games we should win and we get a couple of 50/50 games. I am hoping we have another quite unexpected win coming. Than at least 1 win in the tournament.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Haven’t seen anyone mention it yet but Branden was named PAC12 player of the week, a well deserved honor.

AlaskaSteveUteAlum
      Ute Fan
      @alaskasteveutealum

My prediction is a sweep of the Oregon schools this week, and a sweep of UCLA and USC at the Huntsman. The only high probability loss, in my opinion, is at Arizona in Tucson. They will be up for the rematch.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Wow Steve, that’s a bold statement. I wish I had as much confidence as you. Utah had only won once in Eugene so effecting an Oregon sweep would be historic in my view. Personally, I think they lose in Oregon, lose a close one to UCLA, and ultimately get blown out in Tucson. I think they sweep the Bay Area schools, beat the Beavers handily, and win close games against Colorado and USC. The games at Boulder and Tempe could be losses as well. If I was a betting man, I’d say a 5-5 stretch run record is likely. I hope I’m wrong, but this team can have bad nights and look positively awful against good competition.

D T
          Ute Fan
          @azute1

Our D will always give us a shot, but man we’re awful offensively when we’re cold from deep.

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

As in the Oregon game a couple of weeks ago. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen the Utes in person play so badly. With a regular shooting performance, that game is a relatively easy W.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) My prediction for the Utes last ten games