Nice article about BJ

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

It talks about his close relationship with Whitt. I did not know that BJ has known Hurts since he was a young boy. BJ’s high school offensive coordinator is Hurts dad.

BJ

Speaking of KW BJ said, “He’s one of the best to ever do it, and I’m happy I got the chance to work for him and play for him.”

I am very happy for BJ’s success. I hope to see him as an NFL head coach someday soon.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

One of two things will happen after tomorrow. 

1- Steichen gets the Colts HC job and BJ is the Eagles’ OC and Ludwig goes to ND

or

2- Steichen doesn’t get the Colts job and BJ is ND’s OC and Ludwig stays. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

That’s quite the bet. If I had money to pit down, I’d take that proposition.

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

3. BJ becomes oc at Carolina. More likely than notre dame.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I know he’s interviewed for the Rams, the Jets and ND.

That’s it for now. Like I said above, if Steichen leaves I’d be shocked if BJ left Philly. He’d have the NFL’s best OL, the NFL’s best receiving core and arguably the NFL’s best QB.

BJ wants to be HC. And Philly is as easy a coordinator job out there. Plus BJ’s relationship with Hurts. Plus Philly pays people. I’d be SHOCKED if he leaves Philly.

Other teams are interested in BJ (Carolina, Arizona if they hire Gannon) but why would you leave Hurts, Brown, Smith and Goeddert for those jobs? That’s crazy talk.

And if Steichen stays Philly’s OC, the best job for BJ is ND’s OC. You have a legit shot at a national title, access to elite talent and if you win, a fast pass to a HC job. 

So, I’d put it at a 95% chance BJ is Philly or ND’s OC in a few weeks.

If BJ doesn’t take the ND job, then I bet ND jumps on Ludwig. 

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

I’ll never forget being at the game against Oregon State in 2008 when fans booed BJ off the field right before halftime. That was the lowest point I’ve ever felt as a fan. Hearing some of the things people were saying. Obviously the rest was history, but I’m sure things like that stick out in his mind. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Nice article about BJ