Non-Utah Pac-12 Games

Viewing 3 reply threads

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Other than Utah’s games, which annual Pac-12 matchups do you always try to watch?

I like watching just about any Pac-12 matchup, but there are 5 that I go out of my way to try and watch:

Colorado vs CSU – I’ve been watching this game since the formation of the MWC.

USC vs UCLA – Intense rivalry in sunny SoCal that I just like to watch in late November.

USC vs Notre Dame – In a sport defined by regional rivalries, this is one of the very few national rivalries.

Stanford vs Notre Dame – Not quite on the same level as Trojans vs Irish, but still a fun game between some big time teams.

Arizona vs Arizona State – I don’t know why I like this one, but it always catches my attention. 

alharmon
      @alharmon

– Any big out of conference game involving a PAC-12 team (for example, Washington vs Auburn this year)

– Stanford vs USC

– Any ranked PAC-12 vs PAC-12 matchup (like USC vs Washington State, that was a dang good game)

Honestly though, I just love football and I don’t care who’s playing.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

The Oregon-Washington rivalry is nasty.  Those guys hate each other.  Makes for some good football.. 

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

USC Stanford. That game is by far my favorite. Hands in the dirt, no glitzy glam, no out muscling. That game is played to the last whistle every year regardless of the score.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

That is always a messed up game. Craziness always happens in that game. Always a fun one to watch. 

1 1

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

Why is this game more important than SC vs Arizona? That game is going to determine our rival in the South Division.

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

Good answer, I was thinking in terms of the South division, but that is a better big picture.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Non-Utah Pac-12 Games