Oh yeah Gary Andersen is gone again

Viewing 4 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Aggies have a good one. Zoobs have two losses a year as long as they schedule the State schools. 

8 2

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

USU will win 10+ every year. They will own the MWC, GA and Kyle won’t play each other, and BYU will now have two guaranteed losses a year. 

Gary will be USU’s LaVell Edwards. He will go undefeated a time or two, get to a couple of NY6 Bowls and retire with a statue. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Logan is nice I would live there for GA’s salary live like a king until you get tired of winning. Well those are the dreams anyways. Let’s hope he doesn’t go crazy again. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Logan is a nice place to visit, maybe once a year but that’s about it.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

If you don’t like the cold yeah winters can be tough. I want to live in Heber probably first if I could choose. Second Logan third probably anywhere around Hatch or Panguitch or Ceder even. 

I hate the heat so that is why I like those places. I am really starting to hate the inversion along the Wasatch front and the people. Far too many people in Salt Lake.  

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

I would touch this guy if I was an AD. If you read his emails from OSU, he sounds very mentally Ill. Has a couch ed very same back to a lesser job and won anything?  

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

The big loser in all this is BYU-P. Their already sparse recruiting pool will get even more sparse.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Gary has been good for our defense, but losing him doesn’t hurt us too much. 

This hurts BYU more than anything. He is a much better coach than Kalani. He is coaching a more talented team, with a deeper recruiting pool. His team plays in a conference that is reasonably competitive… lower academic standards… I could go on and on.

2 1

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I agree. This is a big blow to BYU. And if we flip a couple of their recruits…ha ha. 

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

Happy for USU, a bit sad for Utah. It gave me a lot of confidence having Gary on staff – the more smart, experienced coaches, the better. Plus, I was really looking forward to having a few recruiting cycles with him on staff. He is a really strong recruiter.

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

Plus, what if @OnlyU is actually GA? We will now only have insider info at USU.

Mr Chainsaw
          Ute Fan
          @mrchainsaw

I’m pretty sure OnlyU was posting last year before GA came back to Utah.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Onlyu is not Gary. I know who he is. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Oh yeah Gary Andersen is gone again