PAC-12 Championship Game

Viewing 8 reply threads

TerryBerner
      Ute Fan
      @terryberner

We are attending the PAC-12 championship game. Would it be appropriate to wear our Ute insignia to the game? Proud to be Ute fans. First time this stadium. What is the temperature inside? Hope to see other Ute fans at the game. Anyone else going?

tgi56slc
      Ute Fan
      @tgi56slc

Yes, you’ll see fans from every team. Ute fans will great you with the 🙌🏽. The temp inside will be perfect. T-shirt or jersey is perfect.
      I went last two years and it was so fun.

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

I went last year, and there was a family that was entirely decked out in green Oregon gear. A couple of the more vocal USC fans razzed them a bit, but otherwise they were well received from what I saw. You should be fine in Utah gear, just be complimentary of the teams playing of course.

Gugstanley
      Ute Fan
      @gugstanley

Wear what you want to wear and don’t worry about what others think. If I was going I would wear Utes gear

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m in Vegas and will probably attend the game. Full Ute gear for sure.

tgi56slc
        Ute Fan
        @tgi56slc

I’ve got 4 tickets for sale in the lower bowl endzone. Section 102 Row 20 (which is really row 8 because the first row is row 12)
        Just looking to break even. $130 no fees.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I just need one. Might wait until the last minute for people desperately dumping them at game time since my hotel is next door.

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Since it’s the PAC 12’s funeral, yes, it would be additionally appropriate.

Personally, I’ve really enjoyed seeing fans of non-participant teams show up at past championship games.

2 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I think Washington wins actually. They have a team of destiny about them.

Penix has this weird ability it’s why Oregon lost. Intangible that you can’t figure out.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

They lost because Dan Lanning gave them the game with 3 very stupid calls on 4th down. Analytics was 94/6 to punt on the second one and they ended up FG attempt on the final drive to win. I think he’s learned his lesson on “gut calls” as a 37 yo coach.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Wear RED! If any fans from Oregon, Washington, or any team start taunting you, simply be the better fan and wish them good luck in their new league and say you hope to see them again some time.

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

I’ll be there. I’ve been looking for some pac 12 funeral type shirts but no luck

TerryBerner
        Ute Fan
        @terryberner

Thanks for the info. Hope to run into you Utah fans there

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football PAC-12 Championship Game