Star Wars Trailer

Viewing 5 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Mehhhhhhhh……Still gonna have to take my kids to see it but want someone else to handle the series. 

2 2

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I’m hyped. I’ve enjoyed episodes 7 and 8. I seem to be in the minority, though. Some people just can’t get on board with a narrative that differs from the one they’ve built up in their heads for years.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Rant…..

It is poor writing. Just like Captain Marvel recently. They had two other “female” leads that could have had a great stand alone movie. Instead they make an incredibly over powered character shoe horned in the MCU. Just messes with the continuity and the “pager” part is even worst.  Let’s use the pager now after obviously it is potentially too late for this overpowered character to help..yup makes sense.

As far as the laugh at the end of this trailer. Spoiler alert the whole culmination of the original story line is now pointless. Lucas did a damn fine job of ruining his legacy for episodes 1-3 already I guess.  

End rant

I did like Rogue One that is what fans of the series want.

1 2

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

whatever. They are all borderline bad movies anyways. Way too much star wars, marvel, disney remakes these days.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Whoever she is, I like.

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Looks better than Episode 8, but that wouldn’t take much.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Star Wars Trailer