state rivalry

astUTE
    Ute Fan
    @astute

I’ve been saying this for a long time, but I think that Utah needs to go back to the historical rivalry they had with Utah State, and abandon the more recent rivalry with BYU.

USU is showing themselves to be a much better program, again, than YBU, and I’d much rather play them, without the “Holier than thou” aspect of playing YBU.

Let’s let Utah be a State-vs-State-Ag  rivalry, as it was historically, rather than the mormons verses “drunken hethans” rivalry we now have.  

I’m done with BYU – time to move on.

Utah State today, and in recent weeeks, showed they are a superior oppoenent than BYU, and it has been this way most of the last decade.  Let’s rid ourselves of this recent term and no longer relavant rival, in favor of a better, more taletned, historically significant, and less socially contenious one.

Plus, I love Logan in the fall.  Much better away game atmosphere, than Utah County.

Big Win for all!

Utah
    Ute Fan
    @utah

Eh. With 9 conference games, drop them both. 2 for 1’s or nothing. 

Anonymous

Alternating years. All games at RES. 

Don’t like it?  There’s the door. 

crazyute
        Ute Fan
        @crazyute

And here is a state audit

Anonymous

Are you crazy? 😜

They can’t play that card again. 

BattleGroundUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Harlan better get those missing keys together or there will be hell to pay. Running a profitable underfunded program requires keys. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BattleGroundUte 6 months, 3 weeks ago.