TDS fans are thinking about putting up a “BYU Pac12 Champs”

Viewing 10 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Sign either here in Utah or outside of Raiders Stadium if they beat USC tonight. This would be awesome because it would show how jealous they are 😂 They are on the verge of having one of the best seasons they’ve had in some time and just got invited to the Big12 and they are still focused on us. It’s funny how we live in their heads.

Redblood
      Ute Fan
      @redblood

They would have 5 wins. 6 other teams with 5 wins in the conference. I get it, they are 5-0 but they are clueless to the difference between 5 games against teams who don’t care about the game (us being the exception) and playing 9 games against opponents in your conference where the games actually matter.

3 3

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

It’s been a long time since they were able to be c**ky. They deserve it.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

They’re c**ky when they don’t deserve it too. They can suck my left nut as far as I’m concerned.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

So is the P12 wildly overrated so Utah’s South title is as meaningless as they claim? Or is going 5-0 against the P12 some sort of crowning achievement that makes BYU superior, as they also claim?

Its also fun to remind them that results may be somewhat different if all the P12 teams got the equivalent of a 3-week midsession bye like BYU just came off of (Idaho State, BYE, Ga Southern).

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

They often try to claim both. Not the first time they’ve tried to have things both ways

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I suppose we could remind them that we are 8-1 in conference and they can just toodle off to wherever their s**tty bowl is.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

I’d love to see it. It speaks volumes about their little brother mentality and jealousy/pettiness toward the P12 for not inviting them.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

They’ve had three bye weeks, pretty difficult to be hyped about anything after that. But fault 5 Pac12 AD’s for scheduling the same independent team all in the same season…

AZUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @azutefan

What about the banner that reads “Winless in the Big XII”? 

I wonder if Michigan State is going to claim a Big 10 Championship since they beat Michigan?

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

How embarrassing for them. They gotta make everything about them.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

The byu fanbase with their “pac 12 champion” rivalry smack is so bad and embarrassing. I almost…almost feel sorry for some of them. It is so junior high level and stupid. If they put up a banner with it then I’ll just laugh like you would laugh at a 4-year old being immature.

By the way, I saw a few tweets on Twitter saying that during the 2009 Poinsettia Bowl byu fans got a plane with a banner and flew it over the game. The banner said something like ‘you lost we won you are classless”.

I never heard of that. Did anyone see it?

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

They are the Mike Lindell of college fanbases.

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

Can’t stand their fan base at all. I live in Boise and still have to hear their s**t from my Mormon neighbors and even my damn dentist. I do like to fly my UTES flag on game day and offer the Mormon neighbors even a home brew on game days. Of course there are usually more than one so they tell me they don’t drink…lol.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo TDS fans are thinking about putting up a “BYU Pac12 Champs”