The Utes are better than Clemson

Viewing 2 reply threads
      1 10

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

I’m surprised how large the Utes are. Very much looking forward to the game next week against BYU.

4 1

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Dude… we struggled to block Weber state linemen 

1 4

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

Struggled? LOL. Were you at the game?

Hell I was a little caught off guard by the chilly temps at a wedding up Big Cottonwood last night. Lightning delays can throw any team off. Especially if someone runs up the middle on ST. After the gun.

BYU going to to be excited, no doubt. But they’ll see stuff not on film and even if the Utes win 3-0, it will be 1st and 10. I’m willing to bet you big on this.

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

Did you suffer from memory loss from drinking too much? We got stopped at the goal line.

maybe wait to talk s**t about clemson until  we’ve actually beaten an fbs team

1 4

Johnny
            Ute Fan
            @johnny

Clemson will be ranked below your boys in Blue when said and done.

UteBacker
              Ute Fan
              @utebacker

Can we just agree that Utah is somewhere between Weber State and Clemson?

1 2

Johnny
                Ute Fan
                @johnny

Utah definitely better than Clemson. Utes are loaded. Even if they have a weird game against BYU, they’ll show what’s up.. BYU excited about their new league they want to be a part of, and I have BYU friends.

Guess what? Utah is loaded. Complain all you want. Probably the best defense since 1994. They are long and loud. Freaks with length 

We’re going to see some stuff. Just play the Utah Milli Milli. Utes are going to destroy Oregon. ASU? Hopefully they ready for the Milli Milli. USC at the Coliseum the only thing the Utes need to conquer.

USC LOADED!

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

The Clemson QB is awful though… jeesh 

1 2

Johnny
            Ute Fan
            @johnny

Meanwhile, Georgia looking pretty good.

1 3

Johnny
              Ute Fan
              @johnny

I think Utah probably at the level of Georgia this year. We’ll see how things play out. I wouldn’t be shocked if Georgia in in the SEC championship. They’re just as hungry as Utah.

UteBacker
                Ute Fan
                @utebacker

We get to 5-0 and I’ll have your back on that.  Until then I’m just going to kick back and enjoy.

2 3

Johnny
                  Ute Fan
                  @johnny

Georgia loaded too. I’m tired of the, “Top 4”. There are programs out there stronger than Alabama. One is USC at the Coliseum. 

Out west we have the talent to win a championship. Alabama wants Utah I’m sure. 

Long time ago, but we have mutual respect and they want Utah. 

Like I said earlier, 20 years a lot can change. Kyle definitely wants a championship. I know this. 

Nobody wants face Kyle. I’ll promise you this.

UteBacker
                    Ute Fan
                    @utebacker

Uh… Alabama signed 7 five-stars and 17 four-stars this year.  Utah signed 5 four-stars.  Right now, Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson and whoever the #2 SEC team turns out to be are the only ones that have a shot at a championship.  Maybe all of this conference shifting will change that, but for now, I just don’t think we have the guns to realistically compete for a championship.  MAYBE the four-seed in the playoffs, but that’s it.

2 1

rbmw263
                    Ute Fan
                    @rbmw263

@admin ban the trolls

SkinyUte
                    Ute Fan
                    @skinyute

Dude, USC was neck-and-neck with San Jose State through 3 quarters today.

Whatever you’re smoking…you should probably cut back.

Larry B
                  Ute Fan
                  @larryb

You guys do know that this guy is a troll, right? He’s a BYU fan that likes to come here pretending to be a Utah fan.

UteBacker
                    Ute Fan
                    @utebacker

He’s fun to play with 😉

Larry B
                      Ute Fan
                      @larryb

In fact, he just posted this same thing over on Cooterboard. It looks like he goes by the name Mr. Rumsfield over there. So he posts stuff here and then goes over there and says “look what these guys are saying!”

UteBacker
                        Ute Fan
                        @utebacker

Should create a troll category…

Johnny
                    Ute Fan
                    @johnny

Who’s a troll?? Oh my. Hopefully not me. I can delete this site. Seriously, you social media geeks, I’m not that. You’ve dismissed some of the most talented people who want to help the University of Utah. 

Completely nuts people call people out on a platform such as this. I’m cool with being gone. I’m sad people aren’t artistic enough to help the program. 

However, there are many how have made major power moves to help the program who are not on this site.

Good night 😪

Larry B
                      Ute Fan
                      @larryb

Go watch your team, Rumsfield.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

dont embarras us man. lets wait until this team proves anything against good teams, and clemson actually loses a few games against ACC teams (hot take: that might happen) before claiming they are better than a team who is a shoe in every year for the cfp and has 5 star players everywhere. Georgia might actually be a cfp team

the utes are better than Oklahoma” after how they looked against tulane would have been much less embarrassing and still far premature.

2 2

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

I watched the whole Oklahoma game today. Thank goodness I’m not an Oklahoma fan.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The Utes are better than Clemson