UND football podcast

Viewing 5 reply threads

siouxfan512
      Ute Fan
      @siouxfan512

Hey guys,

I know UND isn’t the top team on Utah’s radar this year, but as we are less than two weeks away, I’m sure you guys are getting excited for football to start. If anyone wants to know more about the UND team that is coming to town, or needs some more football material to tide them over, I have included a link below to the UND football podcast. This one is about 25 min. but its something to listen to if you are stuck at work.

http://kfgo.com/podcasts/fighting-hawks-podcast/1397/und-football-360-episode-1-fighting-hawks-summer-camp-2017/

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

The great theing about being 0 – 0 is the chance to go 1 – 0 is what I’m talkin’ aboot, eh.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

It’s the top game on my radar currently! Thanks! 

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Appreciate the link! Listening now.

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Visiting fan base of UND has been awesome.  I’ll give it a listen. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Hey thanks, you’re awesome! Looking forward to sweating the game in a couple weeks. I hear you’re pretty good–what is the fan consensus? Stick around after.

siouxfan512
        Ute Fan
        @siouxfan512

I wish I could make it out for the game, and have no clue what the fan turnout will be, but UND fans are as optimistic as ever. That is not to say that we expect the W going into the Utah game; but with UND coming off its first FCS playoff appears, and returning a ton, I think there is a “Why not us, Why not now” kind of mentality when it comes to, what would be considered, a huge upset.

It is easy to be optimistic during camp, but UND definitely needs to come out clicking better than last season. We had a lot of talent, but did not gel at all in our first game. It was tough to watch. Our O-Line is much improved, though they will get a shock test with Utah. Our defense is really solid at the FCS level. Even against Utah, I would expect our front 7 to get some pressure on the QB (ahem, whoever that is). Run D has been very good, and Pass D has improved significantly over the past 2-3 years. We will definitely be missing Deion Harris at CB though.

We beat Wyoming two years ago, and lost to Bowling Green last year by 1 pt (went for 2pt conversion and the win, and the ball went of the receivers fingertips as time expired). That being said Utah is not Wyoming, nor are you Bowling Green, so our guys better buck up and put their big boy pants on if they want to compete.

I know it has been posted elsewhere, but come on over to our board and talk some football: http://siouxsports.com/

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football UND football podcast