USC at Notre Dame… Pac12 needs this one…

Viewing 4 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Pac-12’s reputation has really been stung with OOC losses, including losses to Hawaii, BYU, etc.   Pac-12 has yet to get a marquee OOC win, though Oregon stayed close when playing at Auburn.   Notre Dame will be a high profile game this year (usually is, anyway) but a USC win looks like a longshot with USC failing to get any road wins so far, Notre Dame perfect so far at home, and Notre Dame currently a 11-point favorite.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

I need a billion dollars and a weekend get away with (pick your dream girl).  While USC has a better shot it may only be a slightly better shot.

TheJuggernaut
      Ute Fan
      @thejuggernaut

Take Notre Dame to cover. Slovis will be back, he was pretty bad in his only other road start against a below average defense. He’ll be facing a much better defense in this game.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

I’d love to see it, but I can’t recall the last time USC defeated anyone of prominence outside of the conference (Rose Bowl in 2016 against Penn St was their last good OOC win).

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Safe to say Notre Dame is better than Washington, who beat USC by two td’s. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 USC at Notre Dame… Pac12 needs this one…