USC at Notre Dame… Pac12 needs this one…

• Next: Cal – Sat 10/26 8PM – FS1 TV

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Pac-12’s reputation has really been stung with OOC losses, including losses to Hawaii, BYU, etc.   Pac-12 has yet to get a marquee OOC win, though Oregon stayed close when playing at Auburn.   Notre Dame will be a high profile game this year (usually is, anyway) but a USC win looks like a longshot with USC failing to get any road wins so far, Notre Dame perfect so far at home, and Notre Dame currently a 11-point favorite.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

I need a billion dollars and a weekend get away with (pick your dream girl).  While USC has a better shot it may only be a slightly better shot.

TheJuggernaut
      Ute Fan
      @thejuggernaut

Take Notre Dame to cover. Slovis will be back, he was pretty bad in his only other road start against a below average defense. He’ll be facing a much better defense in this game.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

I’d love to see it, but I can’t recall the last time USC defeated anyone of prominence outside of the conference (Rose Bowl in 2016 against Penn St was their last good OOC win).

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Safe to say Notre Dame is better than Washington, who beat USC by two td’s. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Fan Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 USC at Notre Dame… Pac12 needs this one…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Tony 2 weeks, 1 day ago.