Vele leaning returning for next season

Viewing 5 reply threads

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

If he, Kuithe and Rising (sorry EagleMtn) all 3 return, along with who else is returning and the new players we have coming in, Utes have to be the favorites again!
      3 Peat is coming!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

And the D should be NASTY! 

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

That would be awesome!! Let’s do a 3peat of the Rose Bowl as well, but this time with the added delicious flavor of CFP!

ayoriver
      Ute Fan
      @ayoriver

Selfishly, I’ve hoped they all came to the conclusion they need to immortalize 22 by getting into the CFP BEFORE it goes to 12 teams.

They obviously don’t need to do more, but if they somehow decided that, which means Rising returns in my opinion, I wouldn’t complain. I bet that would also make it pretty hard for the AZ transfer WR to not come here, if winning is one of the things he cares about, that is.

EMUte#2
        Ute Fan
        @cbanders5

I can definitely see Vele come back. I think he needs to prove more. Kuithe and rising well see. Their draft projections could be higher.  With nil, they may decide to stay and raise their draft stock . They could go as well. Tough decisions for them. I am grateful for all 3 and will be rooting for the either way.

Stone
          Ute Fan
          @stone

NIL really changes the equation for college guys. For guys that are likely to go undrafted (or even late rounds), they may never make an NFL roster. If you can get some decent $ playing college ball, there is a big incentive to stick around and milk it. For many players, the NIL money may be their best and last opportunity to get paid to play a game.

Before NIL, there was almost no upside to staying (no chance of getting paid, possibility of getting hurt). For better or worse, NIL has changed that.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

This would be intriguing for sure. JJ seems to have really settled into his role as a RB. The way he ran in the final three games was the best I have seen since Ty Jordan.
      Exciting things to come for sure.

@UtesRule
      you are forgiven???

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

Agreed on JJ. Those last two games (Colorado and USC) showed some amazing improvement and promise for him. He has the natural speed, jukes, and size to do a lot of damage. With a full season of training in the RB room, he could be incredible.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

You guyyyyysssssss… don’t get my hopes up too much.

RedUte14
        Ute Fan
        @redute14

Given the last two seasons you could
        Probably just expect 9-3 again. Haha

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Vele leaning returning for next season