Win or lose, what would you like to see from our team today?

Viewing 8 reply threads

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

1) Ball protection, 2) Ball protection, 3) Some semblance of “throw” game, 4) Better OL play, 5) Rising settling into his role, 6) D continues to play hard

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

7) D line HAS to put a little pressure on Slovis

8) Get our receivers a little more involved (love Kuithe, but he hasn’t been amazing this year)

MFury
      Ute Fan
      @mfury

All I need to see is a bunch of guys that get to fly around, hit someone, and forget about the s**t that life has thrown their way four a few hours.

Literally, I could not care less about the rest of the game. Everything else is bonus.

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

True, if they get to have even a little bit of fun, or if this even serves as a distraction, this game should be considered a “win”.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

A win.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

IMPROVEMENT

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Some smiles on their faces. Mentally this team has been through some harsh realities. Football could just be some added stress they don’t need right now or it could be a welcome distraction. 
      For Whitt I bet ball security is at the front of his mind. Improvement in the RedZone is close second. 

#3bballer
      Ute Fan
      @3bballer

O line being better for sure! Nothing offensively can get going without better o line.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Utah scores 70 pts

UtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahrockon

Pass block

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Win or lose, what would you like to see from our team today?