Cam’s worst game as a Ute

Viewing 6 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I still love Cam and my Utes. He simply was off tonight. Also, I think we could have been more creative in the play calling. Why no Johnson in the wildcat.

I got to give Scalley and the D credit for making great adjustments in the second half.

It is what it is. We did not deserve to win tonight.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We held Oregon to 20 points. If you told me that before the game I’d say we’d win by 2-3 scores.

Ben
        Ute Fan
        @argentino15

Given the circumstances with Bo Nix. We absolutely should have won by two or three scores. Just a head scratcher performance on offense.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

D was lights out the second half. This loss was on Cam.

MotherJabubu
        Ute Fan
        @motherjabubu

indeed. they outscored Oregon 7-3 by themselves, and forced a punt after Oregon took over at the Utah 35. All for naught

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Whatever Cam thought of his stock before this game , we’ll it just went into the $hitter tonight . If he would have used his legs more than his arm it would’ve been a different outcome . He was exposed tonight. He’s up in the night if he thinks he goes pro after this year.

UteFAN
      Ute Fan
      @utefan51

Worst game as a Ute by far. Overall a frustrating season with rising playing poorly on the road at crucial times in all three losses.

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

Hate to say it, but it’s true. I don’t see how you swing it any other way. Cam was the leading reason why we lost. Imagine though if Utah hit that opening drive FG or heaven forbid score a TD on that drive.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Like I’ve been saying for weeks – Cam has been off his game since the injury. The last two weeks it’s been masked by playing low-quality opponents. And next week it will be masked by playing a low-quality opponent. But against a team like Oregon, the effects of his injury are glaringly obvious.

Bottom line is last night was a battle of two injured QBs. One stepped up and led his team to a win and the other one didn’t. That’s why one is in the Heisman conversation and the other one isn’t.

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

Cam has had a lot of off games this season, he hasn’t really looked the same vs last year.

Much of me hopes he moves on, probably gets put on an NFL practice squad, and hopefully Nate Johnson gets the start next year.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cam’s worst game as a Ute