quagmire
      Ute Fan
      @quagmire

Should’ve stayed in Utah 

6 13

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I certainly don’t wish injury on anyone… but I do believe in karma…

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

Robyn’s a bitch! Err, I mean karma is a bitch!

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

That was grotesque of an injury I have ever seen. Damn. I had many ankle sprains but this one is  beyond beyond……

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Come on, man… He didn’t deserve that, injuries should never be wished upon athletes.

With that out of the way….oh my god, that was just brutal.  Worst fracture I’ve ever witnessed.  As someone who has never broken a bone and has no idea what it feels like, how much pain is Hayward in right now?

1 9

quagmire
        Ute Fan
        @quagmire

Who said he deserved it? I’m just saying his career is over bc he’ll never be the same after this injury. 

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

“Should’ve stayed at Utah.”

What did you mean by this statement, then?  I’m not really seeing any other way of interpretting it.

1 9

quagmire
            Ute Fan
            @quagmire

that would not have happened to him sitting on the couch waiting for the opener tomorrow night. What’s so hard about that? 

6 1

UteFanatic
              Ute Fan
              @utefanatic

Your original comment was immature and petty, and the thumbs down and replies prove it.

3 9

quagmire
                Ute Fan
                @quagmire

Can’t handle the truth? Chill out and try not be so offended by everything. It’s getting old. 

RiseasUtes
                  Ute Fan
                  @riseasutes

I’m fine with you not liking him after leaving, but this isn’t related to that.  It’s as though you feel an injury as grotesque as that was deserved because he left, which I strongly disagree with.

1 2

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

All things being even makes you wonder about your choices when this sort of thing happens. 

But as a fan I knew he was gone years ago. Jazz should have been prepared. 

1 1

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Or maybe it does happen and the Jazz overpaid for a role player like the Celtics did. 

Utebeam
        Ute Fan
        @utebeam

There is a chance it’s not broken. People have ripped their ligaments apartand never broke a bone. 

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

That would be the most broken looking non break ever.  It’s right above his ankle, it’s has to be a  compound fracture.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Even if it wasn’t broken you are looking at minimum of 8 months before getting back. 

Nba guaranteed contracts. Hopefully he has a NBA LIVE account for Xbox. 

Utahute72
          Ute Fan
          @utahute72

Dislocated ankle and broken tibia.

vcsg01
      Ute Fan
      @vcsg01

That is a messed up thing to say.

9 2

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Douche comment of year on Utehub.

1 7

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

https://youtu.be/fRe-AdlD4uQ

Here is the video. Look at all those pathetic athletes not even coming to his side when it happened. Bunch of wusses then Miller claiming they are “brothers in arms”. Don’t insult the military like that. True men who have fought along aside each other don’t behave that way when one of theirs is on the ground.

This to me is a perfect illustration of why pro athletes are pathetic. 

2 10

Anonymous
      Inactive

Karma is a female dog.

KonaUte
        Ute Fan
        @konaute

You have to wonder what is going through Haywards mind after minutes into his career with the Celtics this happens.  I am a believer in Karma but only Hayward knows what happened with the separation from the Jazz.  Hopefully this is a coincidence and not Karma. That was ugly and sad. Get well Hayward. 

4 1

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

Karma? Seriously? These comments about people believing in Karma when they apparently have no idea what it is…  Hayward made a personal choice.  He didn’t wrong anyone.  If I want to leave my current employer to work somewhere else, it is 100 percent my right as a human being…  Honestly…

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Is it OK to state that it’s good to see Ainge get his comeuppance. He’s been angling to lure Hayward away for two years and now he’s stuck paying for him while he’s in rehab, or longer.

quagmire
        Ute Fan
        @quagmire

And it counts against the salary cap so he can’t sign anyone else. C’s are in trouble for awhile

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

Man I feel bad for Hayward. That wasn’t karma. Karma would be performing poorly in his first game back in Utah, not making the all-stars, the Celtics not being as good as thought, etc. I’m having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that there are people out there that are finding joy and/or a lack of sympathy for a man who just had his season ended and his career possibly affected, simply because he didn’t sign with the Jazz.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Goodbye Hayward. Your career is over