Heard a rumor, but it can’t be true

Viewing 7 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

I heard there is a game today. I know it doesn’t present as much excitement as BYU playing North south central coastal somebody, but you would think someone on the board would be interested. Utah plays Washington at 4 today. PAC 12 network.

GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walkman
      Ute Fan
      @btw6btw6

First of all I am suprised the Pac 12 Network still exists.  Does anyone plan to stream it for those of us who don’t have the Network?

Thanks for any help

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Vegas line has Running Utes at -7.5 

Go Utes!

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

It’s the worst thing a sporting program can face… indifference.

7 11

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Let me know when Larry K is gone. His act got tired a long time ago.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Actually, I am very interested in seeing the new additions. I expect Martinez to be big help to Plummer on the outside. Larsson should be more experienced than his freshman status. Don’t know what to expect from Kellier and Wenzel. Lahat and Jones are bigger. Allen has been working on his jump shot and can see some time at the backup point, that will all be interesting to see. We have several taller guards, I want to see how athletic they are. I am wondering if Carlson has progressed to demand more minutes. I would be happy to see him and Lahat hold the 5 spot without any weakness. I do hope to see us play a little deeper into the roster without creating soft spots. Should be better than last year, hopefully covid doesn’t get us off to a slow start like FB.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I took the time to download the ESPN700 app. It actually is working. Pretty amazing. 

Yergensen
        Ute Fan
        @yergensen

No Ian Martinez?  Have the announcers mentioned his status?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I don’t believe you.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Still working. Listened to the whole game. 

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

Martinez played sparingly and looked a little lost. He needs to get used to the speed of the game before he is a contributor. My take of course.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Heard a rumor, but it can’t be true