Holy crap, Utah’s schedule is so easy next year.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

For as much as went wrong this year, we were paid back next year. I can’t believe how easy that schedule is. 

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

True. The team we should be most worried about is ASU. They miss UW and Stanford, and play UO, WSU and UA at home. UCLA is a wildcard. USC and UA probably won’t survive their schedule. Colorado shouldn’t be an issue.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

No Harry no Wilkins ?? I like our chances. 

Also NO MORE GASKIN FOR WASHINGTON!!

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

Yep, I like our chances too.

And Ahmed is on par or even better than Gaskin.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Gaskin is like Ute rush defense kryptonite. I am not insulting the next guys at all but Gaskin is freaky good. 

PlainsUte
              Ute Fan
              @plainsute

One touchdown from Gaskin in two games, just saying…

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

Yeah but his rushes and having to scheme for him is what does Utah in. 

Washington defense is the larger issue for sure. Elite defense. 

7 1

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I’ve decided that there’s no such thing as an easy schedule in the PAC12. There will be teams we’re overlooking right now that will overachieve and become difficult games. 

Take ASU or WSU this year. Before the season, not a single one of us thought those games would give us any trouble, but both teams turned out to be pretty good and we lost both games. 

The under-the-radar game that gives me pause right now? At UA, 2nd to last game. They came on late this year, they’ll be better next year, we’ll be banged up, and it’s on the road. 

That said, we’re still going to win the south again. 

1 1

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

^^^ THIS.

Calgradutedad
        Ute Fan
        @calgradutedad

It is hard to project next year’s teams but I don’t think I’m going out on a limb stating that USC will be the pivotal game. With Klingsbury coaching they will get better production out of the passing game. I just don’t see ASU jumping back up as starting a new QB is usually hard to do. Colorado will take time to turn around. Arizona could be starting a new QB so hard to see them improving too much. UCLA may improve a little but hard to pick them for top of the conference. Oregon State easy W. Washington State can’t find another Minshew that easily. Cal is a bad road team even when competitive at home. Washington is tough to beat at home but not a must win.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Getting USC early is the only downside I see to this schedule. Sure there are going to be cons but I really want USC late when they really have quit on the next great thing. 

Dwight89
            Ute Fan
            @jordan-buckner

So I actually think playing USC early is a benefit to us. Seems like USC is always still figuring things out at the first part of the season. Might be a good opportunity for us to sneak away with a good road win. 

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

It’s not a downside. It’s a pro. They have Stanford and BYU before us and BYU will be 0-2 going into that game. It will be BYU playing their hearts out for their season, much like Wisc this year. The UW after us? 

USC got hosed in their schedule. 

3 1

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

At USC, at UW….easy?

Anonymous
        Inactive

15-0 brother. 

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Sacks, or…??

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Holy crap, Utah’s schedule is so easy next year.