List of returning players after 2 year hiatus?

McBride of Frankenstein
    Ute Fan
    @mcbrideoffrankenstein

Maea

Laumea

Luaki

Bills

Anybody I missed?  Anyone coming back that will be in time for at least fall camp not on the list above?

RiseasUtes
    Ute Fan
    @riseasutes

Laumea just committed this year.  He hasn’t been on a mission.

Stone
    Ute Fan
    @stone

For those keeping score:

Laumea chose Utah over USC and UCLA

Luaki chose Utah over USC

We need Maea to nuture the East High pipeline.

Looking back at that class, Utah signed some great kids. Also noticed the name of a “top” recruit that got away (and many were anxious about): Kahi Neves (LB out of Provo that signed with Arizona). Can’t figure out where he is now, but according to this, he left the Arizona program and is no longer playing football.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Neves flip-flopped more than Mitt Romney, even in his high school years.   Feel bad for him, actually.

ProvoUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @provoutefan

If this is the same guy, it looks like he’s graduating from Snow.
      Edit: His Twitter shows offers from Davenport University, Texas A&M Commerce, & West Texas A&M. As a Juco transfer I guess.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Interesting.  A lot of these highlights look like blown coverages or whiffed blocks as much as “highlights” on his part.   Wonder where he’ll end up and for how long?

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

yeah, I did not like him when he played for Timpview. Just watching the kid it was obvious that he wasn’t really all in.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

USC wanted Semisi bad. Excited to watch this kid play

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football List of returning players after 2 year hiatus?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  rbmw263 5 months ago.