Live in and enjoy the moment

Viewing 4 reply threads

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

We’re #10, 3-0, beat TDS for the ninth straight time. 

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Never, we must bitch about minutiae and speculate things that we don’t understand.  “I am never satisfied” ~ Chazz Michael Michaels

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

First time interacting with Utah fans?

8 4

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Honestly…disappointed in the people literally searching for things to be upset about…idiots. Everything is looking up for this team, and people can’t help themselves. It must be awful/depressing to be those people.

6 2

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

So, unless we think everything is rainbows and roses – we are idiots?

This is a fan site.  Fans will be fans. There have been some minor concerns expressed by some including me.  But, I really haven’t seen a real negative post like we are a bad team and will get bear by UCLA or we should fire Whitt.  

Things are indeed good, and we have many reasons to be optimistic.  However, calling people out as idiots because they have a concern or two, seems a bit harsh to me.

GO UTES

4 2

Italy88
          Ute Fan
          @itacoatiara22

No, but people looking for things to nitpick about are dumb. Enjoy the successes, and stop trying to be a downer. Probably the same people that see something go bad for the Utes in the first quarter, get mad and say, “game’s over.”

But yes, GO UTES

1 1

AlohaUte
          Ute Fan
          @alohaute

Looks like we found one of the board pessimists.  

I’m sure there would be some, if we were to win the natty, that would find something to be discontented about. I hope that isn’t you.

1 1

ProudUte
            Ute Fan
            @proudute

I’m not a pessimist.  However, things are not near perfect either and KW says the same. The things I am concerned about are exactly the same concerns expressed by KW in his post game interview. So, I guess if KW is a pessimist then so am I. 

In the end, I want Utah to beat USC this Frday and then move on to WSU. 

If I was a pessimist I would have given up on the Utes when we had back to back 1-10 seasons in 75/76. But, I kept attending games and supporting the Utes through the ugly years of the 70s and 80s.  I love Utah football.  I’m not expecting an undefeated season.  I would live to see us in the Rose Bowl, but will be a Ute fan next season even if we lose the rest of our games. 

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

People are upset about the team? I was just upset that concessions started marking the date on souvenir popcorns and drink cups, making it impossible to be a cheapskate and use the same ones the whole season!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I’m sure with a little work that can be buffed out.  🙂

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

I like the way you think.

Chidojuan
            Ute Fan
            @chidojuan

If it was a marker of any kind, they have these industrial strength wet wipes, Tub-O-Towels, that will get it right off. $10 or around that on Amazon and the applications are endless. Cleaned grease out of my engine bay with those things.

User Suspended
          @a2ute

That’s what she said

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Live in and enjoy the moment