Looks like CU may have the best corners in college football.

Viewing 7 reply threads
      1 7

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute
      2 5

Extra Medium
      Ute Fan
      @runningreddude

He’s coming.

1 3

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

In a few years, Colorado will have more talent than USC. The Los Angeles PAC schools made a huge mistake. Pussies

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

.. You’re expecting him to still be there in a few years ?

Extra Medium
          Ute Fan
          @runningreddude

I give Deion 4 years. Year 1 honeymoon. Year 2 “getting my guys up to speed” year 3 “this might not be working” year 4 “dumpster fire”

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

I actually give him one year and anything more than that is totally negotiable. You remember Mel Tucker? He lasted one year at Colorado, where he went 5-7, and that was enough to convince Michigan State that he was the man for them. What do you think is going to happen if Sanders goes 7-5 or 8-4? I’ll tell you what…A&M, or Oklahoma, or even Florida will come get him. Sanders natural ecosystem is the southeast not the Mountain West. He’ll be in Colorado long enough to have a cup of coffee and that’s about it.

Johnny
              Ute Fan
              @johnny

We have no idea where his roots lie currently. He definitely loves it out west and the means to have an influence. Keep your eyes on this piece because he definitely has a huge influence to change things. 

The Miami Ute
                Ute Fan
                @themiamiute

Wait, what? His personal roots are in Fort Myers, FL, and his football roots are in North Fort Myers High School. Sanders is a Florida guy, through and through. You can bet that up. It’s very likely that when this made-for-TV charade is over in one or two years, he’ll be back in the southeast.

Johnny
          Ute Fan
          @johnny

Yes

2 1

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

LOL… you realize there are other teams that get 5 star players right? No guarantee that Cormani ends up being a good player.

5 1

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I didn’t realize that. Which other teams get 5 star players?

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

He’ll be there til his son leaves.

Then he will tell his players at Colo what he told his players at JSU. “In this business if you ain’t moving you’re dying.” He will move on to Florida St or the Atlanta Falcons in some capacity.

Every 4 or 5 star that he has recruited to Boulder will transfer and it will gut that program for the next Coach.

Prime is all about Prime he doesn’t give two chaps about his players.

I think he’ll be successful at Colorado he just won’t be there past 3 years

belli1976
        Ute Fan
        @belli1976

Does Prime even know how to coach????

He will actually have to coach his players against similar level of talent in P12. Having a bunch of 4*/5* players in the SWAC gives Neon an automatic SWAC championship.

1 1

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

Norvell finally has FSU getting national recognition again after the Jimbo / Slick Willie debacles. That job won’t open up anytime soon barring a major catastrophe

Johnny
          Ute Fan
          @johnny

Yo, wait up, bro. You don’t know a damn thing. Message board people we didn’t have 20 years ago. Yet, we need people like Deione to walk s**t back. I love the University of Utah with a passion. However, we need someone like this to make this the best conference in the country. Any millionaire or even, Billionaire knows this? My goodness wake up. 

2008 National Champ
            Ute Fan
            @cptmrgn05

wait up bro? what part of Norvell doing a heck of a job at FSU are you taking umbrage with?

The Miami Ute
              Ute Fan
              @themiamiute

Just call it a hunch but I think that he was replying to the comment prior to yours.

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

All this Deion worship is nauseating. 

1 1

Yergensen
        Ute Fan
        @yergensen

Love it, IMO he’s only good for our spiraling conference. Did you see yesterday’s news? This hype and positive national attention couldn’t come at a better time for the PAC. Hope he’s successful and is at CU for years. Rising tide lifts all boats.

Johnny
          Ute Fan
          @johnny

Absolutely agreed. If you disagree, stand down. 

J Rocksville
      Ute Fan
      @jrocksville

This will certainly be the most talented CU team in… Decades? Who knows how well he can coach, but even a massive improvement from last year’s team, may only be a 7 win season in next year’s pac 12. In most cases that’s viewed as a successful first step, but what are the expectations with so much talent and publicity surrounding him?

If he can coach, then I think in 3-4 years he’s gone to a higher profile school.

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

I like him. We need more people like him. The more you get to know him, you’ll see he’s actually a pretty good human. 

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Looks like CU may have the best corners in college football.