NOT EXACTLY ROAD GAME DAY!!!!!!! Part 2

Viewing 3 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Another late night game for our Utes. This is against the hottest team in the PAC. With a win tonight the Utes move back on the bubble for the NCAA tourney. Utah and Colorado split the regular season games so a victory certainly isn’t out of the question. Playing a 1st round game sometimes helps the underdog be sharper than the team that hasn’t played since last week. GO UTES!!!!!!! FS1 at 9:30.

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

waiting for Part 4….

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

What does Utah need to do to get into the tourney? Make it to the semis? Make it to the final? (Or am I being delusional and the only way we get in is winning the conference tournament?)

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

Realistically need to win tonight and tomorrow to give us a puncher’s chance. Would need other bubble teams to lose big if we just win tonight

Charlie
          Ute Fan
          @charlie

Win tonight, we are that close…

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

If the Utes win tonight, I give them a 50/50 chance to get to the dance. Win versus the winner of Wazzu vs Stanford and, I think, those odds go to around 80 percent. One game at a time, Sweet Jesus…

palos_verdes_ute
              Ute Fan
              @palos-verdes-ute

I wish that was true, but i think the lost at oregon state was very damaging. You’ll start seeing the Utes in “last 4 in” / “last 4 out” talk after we beat Wazzu.

OldAsDirtUte
                Ute Fan
                @oldasdirtute

CBS Sportsline already has us as 2nd of 4 in the Last Four Out.

palos_verdes_ute
                  Ute Fan
                  @palos-verdes-ute

CBS is Jerry Palm. He’s been the most lenient of all bracketologist. He took us out after the lost to Oregon. He even still had us “last 4 out” after we lost to Oregon State. We are in his cellar now. Beat Buffs and Wazzu, the narrative will change to our favor. It starts tonight !!! CREATE OUR OWN MARCH MADNESS RUN NOW !

The Miami Ute
                Ute Fan
                @themiamiute

Well, I did some research and the vast majority of the tournament pundits don’t even have Utah on their radar any more. That essentially means that the Utes would have to win the Pac 12 tournament to make it to the dance. Those losses to ASU at home and Oregon State in Corvallis really put them on life support.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Well, so far, lots of missed layups and Colorado got FTs when they missed

palos_verdes_ute
        Ute Fan
        @palos-verdes-ute

yeah, back to our old road trip self

//r00t4Utes
          Ute Fan
          @r00t4utes

I think the Utes are creating good looks, at least, and Colorado came out on fire. Hopefully, the Utes don’t fold and keep fighting. Keep trying to contest the shots and hopefully Colorado cools off.

Also first foul against Colorado came with about 7min 40 sec left in the 1st half

//r00t4Utes
            Ute Fan
            @r00t4utes

I wish they let Keita be half as physical a they let Lumpkin be.

I know every game is different, and you shouldn’t compare how they’re reffed but I can’t help but think back to ask the fouls against Keita and then watch how Lumpkin is allowed to be physical.

//r00t4Utes
              Ute Fan
              @r00t4utes

Madsen got a favorable call, which may be the first bad foul against Colorado.

//r00t4Utes
                Ute Fan
                @r00t4utes

Lampkin on his score that led to his too small and rocking the baby, he shuffled his feet and traveled.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) NOT EXACTLY ROAD GAME DAY!!!!!!! Part 2