Viewing 5 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This hurts. 

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

I’m sure there’s another guy on the Aggie’s roster we can replace him with

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

I was hoping we were past the transfer phase by now. You’re right, this one stings. We’ve been bringing in a ton of guards so wonder if Smith had an inkling this might happen. We still need to bring in some size.

2 6

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

The basketball program is a COMPLETE dumpster fire. This one man…good lord.

3 2

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

It has been for a few years now.  At least they’re trying to do something about it.

2 2

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Serious question: Are we still glad we fired Larry?

For me, the jury is still out.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Way too early to make a conclusion, but I’m still a strong YES. Ask me in 2-3 years. 

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

If the jury were “in” at this point, I would have serious concerns about the jury.

2 2

bopahull
        Ute Fan
        @bopahull

I think the next season is a throw away season. I’ll be much more interested to see how well he recruits.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Serious question. If Larry were still here, would these transfers NOT have transferred? 

Matthew Thomas Castleton
          Ute Fan
          @mcastleton928

I have no friggin clue. I think  a lot more of them would have stayed however if he had stayed because it was his coaching staff who recruited them.

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

Based on Larry’s history, most of the transfers still would have left if he was still here. But I would imagine one of two would’ve stayed.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Yes. K has had this same roster for years and done nothing with it. I’m bummed about Larrsen. But trust coach smith will figure it out

2 3

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

I respectfully disagree. One of the complaints against Larry was the widely revolving door of annual transfers out of the program. Many of these guys likely Transfer if Larry is still here.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
          Ute Fan
          @mcastleton928

Maybe, but it really is unknown what would have happened. Anything else besides that is pure speculation.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Pelle Larsson has entered the transfer portal