Viewing 8 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

just quiet today?

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Unfortunately there are only 3 of us here who care about basketball, and we’re feeling too humbled to post right now.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

Sometimes in life it’s good to get your ass kicked every once in a while. Not by 40 points. Hopefully the coaches and team can reset, and start reeling off some w’s.

8 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Blah blah recruiting. Blah blah fire Larry K. Blah blah young team. Blah blah transfers. And so forth and so forth. 

This team has an exciting future still. I think Colorado is a sweet 16 team. 

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

I think you covered all the bases.

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

I’ll wait to see who actually sticks around before buying that this team has an exciting future. 

2 1

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Blah blah transfers I covered that. 

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

Yep, you covered it but then you went on to say “This team has an exciting future still.” I’m just noting that while this team has looked good at times this season, I’m not buying what you’re selling until I see how much the roster turns over this summer.

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Nope, only by 39 points. It’s MUCH better.

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

GO UTES!!!!!!!!!

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Yikes…did not know there was a game. Was it televised? Just saw the score…uggh!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

91-52. Thank God we’re a football school.  Oh wait.

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

We are a SKI school first, then probably gymnastics … then everything else.

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

So you guys remember way back when, I mean way back less than a month ago when we beat Kentucky………….
      Living and dying on one game’s outcome is likely very stressful. This team is beating expectations and will likely continue to do so. They are usually very fun to watch. That’s what I generally do, have fun while watching. Very refreshing way to views sports.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) So did we lose a men’s b-ball game by 40 points or is Utehub