TDS football party houses popping up again

Viewing 10 reply threads
      3 9

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

The infamous off campus party houses for the TDS that were shuttered under Bronco have returned in full force under Kalani. 

This was confirmed by a family member who has been to several of them.

Does anyone have contacts with the Provo PD? Maybe we could find the location and make an anonymous phone call.

33 1

loyter
      Ute Fan
      @loyter

Or, we could just ignore this. No point getting involved in something that doesn’t involve us.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I would just wait for someone to turn up pregnant or in a fight at a sub sandwich place and let it hit the media. More fun that way. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Get a hold of the holy warrior that followed Bernard around down there. He’d love to bust a bunch of other athletes being normal adults. 

10 6

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Yeah, but he would only bust the brown athletes,  AmIright?

(since the non-white athletes are the only ones that ever seem to get busted at byu-P, unless the NCAA gets involved as with Nick “the Dick” Emery – seriously, everybody who downvotes post this should go look at the history)

5 5

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

The white ones are good priesthood holders that had a moment of weakness. 

The others were wicked in the premortal life, so…it’s expected, right? 

Smh. 

Puget Ute
            Ute Fan
            @pugetute

Unfortunately that is what they end up saying.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I’m still shaking my head. Bronco was the second-best coach they’ve ever had and ran a pretty clean ship off the field…and the fans ran him out of town on a rail.

They deserve whatever failure they achieve because of that one simple act. 

11 1

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

I have no interest in potentially ruining a kid’s life because he wants to have a little fun that literally every other college kid outside the state is doing with zero repercussions (because there shouldn’t be so long as they are obeying local laws and ordinances). At the end of the day the players are basically kids. Leave them out of the rivalry at least until they grow up and turn into douche-nozzles like Derik Stevenson. 

Virginia Ute
        Ute Fan
        @virginiaute

Yup.  Good to see those boys finding a way to have some fun while they are trapped down there in Provo.  It’s gotta be hell, so these parties are probably a nice release.  

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Let them be kids, if they lie about HC it’s not a big deal to me.

1 2

TheNuschler
      Ute Fan
      @thenuschler

Sic Dallin Oaks on them!!

5 8

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

He has made it clear by his example and teachings that lying is ok as long as you don’t mar the good name of the mormon church. 

Duhwayne
          Ute Fan
          @duhwayne

What are you talking about?

Virginia Ute
            Ute Fan
            @virginiaute

How the hell does he say that with a straight face?  

I guess he doesn’t, actually, with that smirk at the end.  

Puget Ute
              Ute Fan
              @pugetute

I don’t know, man. It was really tough for me to hear him say that back in 2007, especially knowing how mistaken they can be at times.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

I hear where you are coming from, it’s a bad image for sure. I could care less if some kids want to put down a few cold ones, that’s called college. 

The difference is that they tout the honor code and turn a blind eye to it. BYU athletes go to parties, I’ve seen it first hand. 

I could also care less if the honor code is there or not, run your University the way you want. Just don’t tell me you’re better than everyone else because of it (when it doesn’t exist). 

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Exactly.

I remember seeing Steve Sarkisian and a few other byu-P players at a downtown establishment when he played there, I think Port o’ Call? Maybe Loyter was there?

I actually feel bad for the players down there because they are all ‘celebrities’ to every fanboi in their local ward war all classes, and can’t hardly escape the narc mentality of those around them in the event they actually get a chance to turn it loose and might get in trouble for it.

smdh.

TheJuggernaut
          Ute Fan
          @thejuggernaut

Sark spent more time at Port O Call than he did in Provo. He used to trade autographed paraphernalia to clear his tab.

Puget Ute
            Ute Fan
            @pugetute

Can’t say I blame him.  Port o’ Call was a great place.  RIP.

prestitute
        Ute Fan
        @prestitute

It exists when something goes public or they can’t shame someone into not reporting it (though then they shame people for that).

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

The only thing that bothered me about the original off-campus party story (DwayneBusby?) and ‘sockgate’ was the improper benefits aspect of the story. People were buying iPads and other items for the players, and that is improper. I couldn’t care less if those guys get to crack a beer and let a repressed middle-aged dude give them back rubs.

(When I was a starving student I offered to buy lunch for a basketball player who was in line e next to me, and he told me he had to refuse because of NCAA regards – this was around the time Majerus got busted for bringing cookies to practice and for buying breakfast for KVH after his dad died).

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Darren Lucy?  That you?

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

Clearly a die hard Utah Utes fan.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo TDS football party houses popping up again