Tds line seems off

Viewing 8 reply threads

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

Is there any reason to believe tds won’t blow the doors off uab today? It feels dirty but the line is only -6.5.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

The only reason I can think of is that BYU sucks 🤷🏻‍♂️

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

I agree.  It will be hard for UAB to get motivated to play a pre-Christmas bowl game in Shreeveport, Louisiana, against a non-P5 opponent.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

BYU struggled some in their last two victories.  They were one play from losing to a decimated USC team.  I think that is the reason for the line.

However, looking at the two teams, I have every reason to believe BYU will win going away.  They may be ticked that they are stuck in a worthless bowl game, but they really want to end the season ranked in the top-ten.  I think the motivation in the locker room is “respect.”  The coaches are harping on the lack of respect they are getting and that they need to prove to the nation that they are indeed a top-ten team.  I’m not sure if it will work.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Hall out and it’s pouring down there.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

They kept that one quiet.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

BYU is depleted and barely beat a few really bad teams to end the season. Their defense is flat-out bad right now, and Jaren Hall is not playing.

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

Between Hall, injuries, and hoping for an NY6 game and getting this. I could see TSPP getting caught flat footed in this one.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I hope I’m wrong but I think byu kills em. I’m just waiting for the Rose Bowl

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

There are dozens of people at this game. Dozens!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Tds line seems off