That 60-in-60 all-state player ranking thing

Viewing 2 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

They’re down to the top 10 players, Zach Wilson in at 10.  Utes Huntley, Moss, Covey, Fotu, Anae, Blackmon etc all look to be in the top 10.  Any guesses?

https://1280thezone.com/60-in-60/

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

#1 Jordan Love, #2 Leki Fotu, #3 Jaylen Johnson #4 Bradley Anae, #5 zoob o lineman #6 Zack Moss, #7 Britain Covey #8 Some usu player #9 Tyler Huntley.

Not my top 10, how I think 1280 the zoob will put it.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I think Moss will certainly be in the top 5 and Huntley may be.  Empey from BYU will be 8 or 9.  Now, as far as number 1 goes, I think there is a legit argument for Love, Johnson, Moss or Anae.   It may be Love and I am okay with that.  I would vote Johnson personally.  Utah will have 7 of the 10 top players and 12 of the top 20.  I think that is fair.  

I am surprised Zach Wilson was not higher than 10.

Kirk Kettner
          Ute Fan
          @cwatkins02

The final 9 (in no particular order) are moss, Huntley, covey, Blackmon, Johnson, Anae, Fotu, Woodward and Love…

Charlie
            Ute Fan
            @charlie

First, would anyone be interested in the 60 best players in order from USC, San Diego State and Fresno State? Or maybe Oregon, Portland State and Boise State? Or 60 players mixing all levels of High Schools in Utah. This is a list of furniture, ceiling fans and dog food in order for loading into a truck.

A couple of starters on a very good defense at Utah will be left off and are clearly better than the last 30, Burgess and Lewis. DHC will be someone that will also be left off. I thought I saw some that may fall out of the lineup at their school before year end.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

I messed up. Blackmon instead of zoob lineman. Empey is already on the list so he can’t be in the top 10.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

You know the list is bogus when Manny Bowen is still on it. Really?

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

60-in-60 is based on a media poll done 60 days ago.  So, yes, Bowen was still in the picture then.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football That 60-in-60 all-state player ranking thing