There are some smart kids

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Like I’ve said a million times before: Science doesn’t seem to be their strong suit down there. Neither does common sense.

AlaskanUte
        Ute Fan
        @kenaiute

In all the years I worked at Thiokol, I never ran into one TDS graduate. 

2 3

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

I work at a company that relies a lot on science, and we actively avoid recruiting BYU-Provo Campus grads. Sorry, but if you got a science degree at a school that teaches that the earth is 7,000 years old, we can’t trust you with our products and financial well-being.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

It’s an asshole move, am I right? I get it if it’s your own house, detached from anyone elses home, go ahead and blow yourself up. But you’re going to risk the lives and residency of an entire apartment building? This person has  no shame, and I don’t like to shame anyone for anything, but damn, think about others. 

pedro
          Ute Fan
          @pedro

You’re giving them way too much credit.  To be an asshole move the guy would have had to think.  Dumbasses don’t think.  They just go.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Who knew that [Jet Fuel] + [surface temperatures of over 125-degrees] = explosive catastrophe???

In that student’s defense, I doubt very many kids down there have ever seen the inside of a laboratory.  So how would they know where one was?

Utegibby13
      Ute Fan
      @utegibby13

Can someone please explain to me why there is a toilet in what appears to be the living slash dining room?

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Well that would be convenient…

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

For when it’s “game time”.

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

Long ago my dad had student apartments in Provo. Some guys move out but left 3 sides of a three hole outhouse in the living room. They did steal a sign from the Admin building and hang it over the s**tter. It said ‘This Stall Reserved for General Authorities Only’. I did think it was funny before I had to haul it off. Must be a thing there.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Essential oils blew-up?

He’s lucky, nowadays you can get charged for terrorist activities for fooling around with explosives.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo There are some smart kids