tonight ill be in that godforsaken stadium for this godforsaken game

Viewing 6 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

for my first time ever. so uh…. Where do i park?

salty-ute
      Ute Fan
      @salty-ute

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Doesn’t “godforsaken” mean dismal, remote, desolate, neglected, miserable, wretched? 

*checks dictionary, is right*

Godforsaken seems to be very appropiate. That area is very godforsaken. 

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

The UVX bus is free and has it’s own dedicated lane. We’re planning on parking at the UVU pay lot or the Orem Frontrunner station and taking that bus

Close to the stadium there’s a pay lot at like 2100N and freedom blvd. In 2011 and 2017 we paid and tailgated there all day

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Enjoy your time at the Litter Box!

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

I’m sorry….. I made a vow I would never return after the Max Hall game.

But parking is pretty easy. You can park by the Supersonic Car Wash in Provo and walk to the game. There is plenty of parking right around that area as well.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Just be sure to sneak in enough beer that after pouring some on a granny you still have enough left for yourself.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

The “pouring beer on byu fans” is a total hoax. Everyone knows Ute fans woudn’t waste beer doing that. 

salty-ute
          Ute Fan
          @salty-ute

Way to much work to smuggle beer into a stadium to waste on someones head…

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Bear ninja is real buddy he isn’t a myth. 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

We’re more of a p**s on a nine year old and throw wheelchair bound grandmas down stairs kind of people.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

im sneaking in 14 beers but i dont think ill have any left for grandma after ive pelted all the special needs children and people in wheelchairs

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I think parking in Orem and taking the bus would be a good move. If You’d like to park as close as possible there are usually spots open near Brick Oven in Provo. You’ll still need to walk, but it’s only a few minutes.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football tonight ill be in that godforsaken stadium for this godforsaken game