Two Awesome Utah Football Season Tickets Available

Viewing 5 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Two members of our group of five seats are moving to the new south end zone, so their two seats are opening up next to my 3 seats. If you are looking for season tickets, these are awesome seats. West stands, portal W13, row 25 on the aisle, about the 30 yard line (see picture). Let us know if you are interested and we can connect you with the ticket office for them before they open to the public.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

But who will be responsible for snacks? That could be a gamechanger 🙂

gandalf
      Ute Fan
      @gandalf

I’m very interested.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Gorgeous picture. 

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

Two members of our group of five seats are moving to the new south end zone, so their two seats are opening up next to my 3 seats. If you are looking for season tickets, these are awesome seats. West stands, portal W13, row 25 on the aisle, about the 30 yard line (see picture). Let us know if you are interested and we can connect you with the ticket office for them before they open to the public.

might be worhtless unless covid is gone.   people are scared!!!might be worhtless unless covid is gone.   people are scared!!!
      My response…

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Is there an echo in here? If we can’t go next season, we’ll just get our dough back or credit toward the next season. 

tarheelute
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelute

Coming late to this discussion. I am interested.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Two Awesome Utah Football Season Tickets Available