Whit answers a few week 4 questions

Viewing 2 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

It is nice to see Glover and Barton mentioned.  I hoped to see Peppins mentioned. (I thought he was in camp.)

As we have speculated – the LB group looks young, but strong.  WR group still seems a bit iffy.

I would like to hear more about the offensive line because they will be critical to having a great offense.

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

Curry has apparently looked really good. McDonald never really gave him a chance (for whatever reason) but Quinton likes him and he has responded. Could be important depth.

Peppins is in camp and has looked really fast/quick.

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

I think it was more there are only so many carries to go around. I suspect Curry will be a main rotation guy with Tavion, Micah and Glover.

Torg
          Ute Fan
          @torg

With so many good backs, jqj , & peppins… I’d love to see (a few times or so) some various wildcat option packages

younglurch
            Ute Fan
            @younglurch

You have to wonder if that was in the works last season, but got scrapped due to fumbling issues early on and the emergence of Rising as a runner. I hope Jackson gets another shot this year to due some unique stuff. 

Hellhound152
            Ute Fan
            @hellhound152

I never want a play without the ball in Rising’s hands.  How about that?

D T
          Ute Fan
          @azute1

People forget about 4-Star Ricky Parks in discussing our RB unit….. I suspect he’ll have a say in reps this year.

Dallas
            Ute Fan
            @dallas

I suspect we lose a couple RBs early. Jaylon Glover is gonna be RB1 by game 4.

Central Coast Ute
              Ute Fan
              @flip2848

You think he’ll supplant Thomas?

Ute Dub
                Ute Fan
                @chestercopperpot

If a RB is going to get more than 21 TD’s this year and beat out Tavion, I’m all for it, but until that happens, Tavion is the man. 

Dallas
                Ute Fan
                @dallas

I think he will.

Central Coast Ute
                  Ute Fan
                  @flip2848

Cook. I think Thomas is the man this year barring injury. I expect Glover to get some good reps along with Bernard but next year, it’s Glover’s job.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Whit answers a few week 4 questions