@ironman1315

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah was just about to post that…

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

For those that have been around I’m sure your hatred for TDS surpasses everyone else BUT the SunDevils have surpassed that level of angst in our program. TDS will always be an instate rival (that we’ll handle 90% of the time) but they’re no longer in even the top 3 of teams that we want to beat each year.

F the SunDevils!!

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

Yes, but somehow, I have no faith that this or the current NCAA investigation, will result in any penalty or change.

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

Dead on, astUTE.  They just need to disband the NCAA already.  They serve no purpose and have no teeth.

mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

kinda brings a new meaning to fear the fork. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

How many times does Herm Edwards get to say “that’s not who we are” until everyone decides that actually, that is exactly who you are?

idahoute
      Ute Fan
      @tfute

I can hear already the incessant “CHEATERS” chants at every away game this season.  It will drive them nuts.  Psychologically they will be screwed….

Utesby1
        Ute Fan
        @garykennedy

The so called dossier that documented ASU’s infractions provides a comprehensive look at a program that is flagrently ignoring the rules. If the NCAA does not take any action in this casethen they never will.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Asu is a total s**t show.