I'll just put this here

Viewing 8 reply threads

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=44805756&nid=635&title=pepsico-to-remove-royal-blue-branding-for-u-in-unprecedented-move

Discuss.

Personally, I find all sugary sodas revolting, so this doesn’t much matter to me. (unless Pepsi were to offer something similar to La croix, then I’m all over it). But I’m sure some of you have strong opinions.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I’m split. This is pretty funny. But at the same time, pretty stupid.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah at least the Coke logo had red in it.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

A quick look to that article and the 80 or so comments are people arguing what’s better, Pepsi, Coke, or Dr Pepper.  I guess some people have too much time on their hands.

2 1

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

It’s Dr Pepper. You’re wrong if you think otherwise. 

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

About a decade ago I would have been rather unhappy as we’ve been a Coke family for years, but I rarely drink soda nowadays preferring water to quench my thirst during the game.

I’m just happy the stadium still allow a one liter sealed water bottle which is much needed on hot afternoon games.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Some people are pretty religious about drinks.  My wife will only drink Diet Coke.  I’m an omnivore, I like Coke Zero and Diet Coke from CocaCola but also like Mountain Dew from PepsiCola and Dr Pepper.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

But what liquor mixes well with Pepsi? Anything? 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

So long as it drowns out the taste of Pepsi sure.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Flaming shots work best with Pepsi, ask Michael Jackson.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I like Code Red, on a day I need a pick me up. Lots of sugar and caffeine.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Will someone please wake me when we become a real Pac-12 school and our obsession is directed toward USC?

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

This article was written by KSL. They will do anything to try to downplay Utah. Simple as that. 

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

That’s why I prefer the slanted in Utah’s favor reporting from Sltrib.

Many local outlets not just KSL and Desert News seem to favor byu, which is weird because according to their fans the local media is biased.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Will someone please wake me when we become a real Pac-12 school and our obsession is directed toward USC?

Yes. I’ve redirected mine to USC and other Pac-12 schools already. The zoo is kind of like that crazy ex you run into once in a while and remember how bad it was.

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

Except that crazy ex is always standing outside your window or hanging out in your tree, but they tell everyone in town it is you who stalks them.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I don’t drink soda, so this doesn’t affect me. But it’s kind of cool that they’re removing the blue, I guess.

I just subtly drink my bourbon straight from my flask at the football games.

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Yes sir. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Question: do we sing “Pepsi fan” instead of “Utah fan/man”?

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo I'll just put this here