Linebacker core

Viewing 2 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Great article. It seems to me that Barton will be playing in 2024 in spite of rumors that he would not be able to play because of his injury.

We are loaded at LB and have a solid front 4. I think we will be okay at safety with a number of potential starters. The biggest concern on defense is corner. But we may be okay if guys like Snowden and Blocker step up.

Go Utes!!!

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Don’t forget about Kenan Johnson from Georgia Tech. He’s got a lot of P5 experience and will be in the mix on the outside.

MDUte
          Ute Fan
          @mdute

Have you heard anything about Cameron Calhoun, the transfer from Michigan? Curious if he’s expected to be in the mix as well for playing time this year.

ProudUte
            Ute Fan
            @proudute

Good question.

Onlyu
            Ute Fan
            @uf8fl

Yes he’ll be in the mix…but the new guys are in learning mode. Still have ZV as well.

UteNamedOg
      Ute Fan
      @utenamedog

Something I noticed before the Barton injury was that he and Bishop were shouting out audibles in PARAGRAPH format before each play. Memorizing your playbook, the opponents playbook, and your stack of flash cards for the sociology midterm is something I could’ve never come close to doing at 20.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

it’s amazing what you can absorb when you really care about something

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Linebacker core