There are many reasons why I am glad that I am not a BYU football fan.

Viewing 2 reply threads
      7 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

One big reason is their schedule this season.  Their last meainingful home game is Oct.6 vs BSU and their last meaningful game of the season is October 14th.  I would hate having a schedule with only 5 meainingful games and all of them in the first half of the season.  There last half of the season is totally boring against non P5 teams.

Oh well.  I am glad I am a Ute.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

This is how garbage their schedule is:

if they win 8 games, their season sucked. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Ah-ha…pointless season for them yet again.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Do they even have a guaranteed bowl game this year?

Also their 2018 lock has folded (Poinsettia Bowl) and 2019 is committed to Hawaii.

With that schedule, after any loss they’re left to hope the ACC or someone doesn’t get enough bowl-eligible teams.

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

They’ll likely announce their 2017 bowl affiliation at their media day later this month.

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Oh god. What if it’s the Vegas bowl? 

What if we win 6-8 games have to play those dbags twice in one season? 

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Then they will lose twice. 

One thing that some Utah fans are getting upset over, but I’m glad about is all the recruiting Sitake is doing with missionaries. 

I don’t think Kyle wants to embarrass Sitake. He just wants to win. BUT, if Sitake p**ses off Whitt with all this back door recruiting…I’d love to see Whitt “Glenn” Sitake. lol. That would be great. 

A huge halftime lead and then an onside kick? lol. Classic. 

ladyinred
              Ute Fan
              @ladyinred

I’ve noticed this topic on twitter, people making a fuss about a guy flipping to tds from Oregon State.

If this missionary poaching continues, at what point do big programs just reconsider offering kids who are going on missions? It seems like it only hurts the kids in the long run.

I guess you can’t begrudge them too much using the only advantage they really have.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo There are many reasons why I am glad that I am not a BYU football fan.