This gave me a laugh

Viewing 7 reply threads

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I’m bored at work today, and came across this article from the Daily Herald.  The whole thing is rather amusing, but the best part:

LLOYD: I just shake my head when I see Ute fans try to compare Huntley’s “poo poo” comment to Max Hall’s famous “I hate Utah” response. I’m not aware of any BYU fan ever pouring beer (or Coke, for that matter) on Huntley’s family like happened to Hall’s family. Every time I see a Ute fan wearing a “Max Hall hates me” shirt, part of me wonders if they realize they are condoning such reprehensible behavior. While not at that level, Huntley certainly has provided new bulletin-board material for the rivalry. I don’t know if the Cougar players waste time talking but they definitely need to feel disrespected. And the next time BYU faces Utah, the Cougars need to make the Utes pay for that dismissive attitude.

There are really still people that think the beer pouring incident actually happened and wasn’t just part of Max’s fevered imagination?

L.  O.  F**king.  L.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

I can TRUTHFULLY attest to having Coke thrown at me at BYU.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

So can a lot of referees

UM4G
        Ute Fan
        @um4g

Colombian or American Coke?

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Max Hall would never throw his coke away.

Johnny80
          Ute Fan
          @johnny80

^^^^^^^^^^
          Best thing I’ve read today. 🤣😂

I know it’s poor form to laugh at someone’s addiction or personal problems, but do you really think tds would ever for a second let a Ute player off the hook for that? The self-righteousness and arrogance of their fan base foam at the mouth for things like that.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

You know, after watching last years comeback from down 20 (which had to hurt a lot) and seeing us win the ninth in a row, I almost start feeling a bit sorry for them, but then I see stuff like that from the Herald and I lose any sympathy.  Hope this winning streak lasts a good long time.   (Hey if we have to play the game, might as well win it).

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Great link!

Max Hall’s uncle Danny White said the same thing about Arizona fans when he played for ASU in 72-73.

Duhwayne
          Ute Fan
          @duhwayne

It’s like finding lost keys. Happens to everyone? 

ThurstonW
        Ute Fan
        @thurstonw

He absolutely did!  He made the whole thing up.  What kind of a fan would go to all the effort to sneak a brew into the game, hold it until the 4th quarter, then waste it by pooring it on a strange woman????  Doesn’t pass the sniff test.  Max ought to know…he does a lot of sniffing!

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

The only things BYU is good at making people pay for are Cougartails and trips to Harry Potter World with your favorite boy toy man crush.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ve said this a million times. No Ute fan is dumb enough to waste a perfectly good beer by dumping it on a zoob. 

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

I’ve told many a BYU fan that the Max Hall accusation is completely made-up.  No self-respecting Ute fan would sneak BEER into RES.  There are better alternatives that fit in flasks. 

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

Indeed back in my drinking days, I snuck a lot of booze into RES (for drinking, not wasting by pouring on other fans) and not once took in beer.  

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

I am just excited to see poo all over their locker room.

Redblood
      Ute Fan
      @redblood

When he started to say why are Utah fans comparing Huntley’s comments to Max Hall’s I was thinking “Yeah, no way they compare, one was a calculated mean spirited and venomous diatribe, the other was completely joking and having fun.”

Then I realized he was taking the opposite side, meaning Huntley’s was worse. I am completely at a loss for words. 

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Redblood:

Additionally, one was entirely made up.

The other a factual reporting of their team’s performance.

HUGE difference!

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

SkinyUte:

The zoobs do indeed believe in that myth.  In fact, they even believe that Ute fans inflated a blow up doll of Max Hall’s mom — in the stadium — and sexually assaulted it.  Even though the game was entirely sold out, yet not ONE picture exists of this alleged blow up doll.  And you’d think security might have been called had this ACTUALLY happened, but per zoob nation, it’s gospel.

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

It’s amazing to me that of all the hundreds (thousands?) of instances of horrible, awful, depraved behavior from Utah fans towards Zoobs that they claim, not a single one of them has EVER been caught on camera…despite every single person in the stands having one in their pocket.

Utah hooligans are as elusive as Bigfoot, apparently.

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

And of all the hundreds of instances of horrible, awful, depraved behavior from BYU-P fans, every single one of them has been caught on camera and posted on social media.

There are four possible explanations for this phenomenon:
          1. Only Utah fans know how to use a cell phone camera.
          2. Only Utah fans own cell phones.
          3. Cell phones hate BYU-P and are unwilling to capture acts against them.
          4. The alleged bad behavior by Utah fans isn’t happening, but the alleged bad behavior by BYU-P fans is.

Usually the simplest explanation is the right one.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo This gave me a laugh