What’re your football rituals? What’re you gonna do to make sure we win 2morrow?

Viewing 11 reply threads

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Less than 24 hours left..

Go Utes!!!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Morning number two and usual postgame two in honor of not having to play the biggest bunch of twos on the planet for awhile.

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

ok so this is really really pathetic but Im still in high school and i have this friend i have known since i was 5 and every single time the utes play and we have hung out/ saw eachother the utes have lost. Some of the bigger games that they have lost when i have been with him are 2011 vs Colorado and 2015 vs USC which we were at. So my plan for tomorrow is to avoid him at all costs. Hes a big USC fan as well.…

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Good man. Good man. It’s not crazy if it works. 

AvidUte
        Ute Fan
        @jaredbalder

I believe it. Avoid that dude at all costs. We’re counting on you. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I wear red underwear. I wear Utah socks. I wear my Ute shirt. I don’t shave until Utah can’t win a PAC-12 title (I didn’t shave last year). 

The first game we get pizza, and waaaay too much junk food. Make it an event at our house. 

Sit on utehub chat all gameday long when it’s a workday. 

After the game, we listen to postgame and go get frosty’s from Wendy’s.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Will be wearing all Utes clothes tomorrow, including shoes, socks, undies.  At home I sit in the TV room in my Utes tailgate folding chair for the game. 

SorryWife
      Ute Fan
      @sorrywife

We have assigned lucky seats at my parents house. It’s the seats we moved into when the Red Sox came back from a 3-0 series deficit to win the ALCS, it’s the same seats we sat in during the 3 fg fiasco vs BYU, it’s the same seats we weren’t in when the Patriots went down 28-3 in the suberbowl, then we moved into those seats and watched the Patriots come back and win, it’s the same seats we again were not in last year vs BYU when Utah went down big, we moved into those seats during halftime and saw the comeback. We will be sitting in those god forsaken old seats tomorrow to watch Utah win big. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

No blue for 24 hrs. Also, wearing my black
      Utah tue to work tomorrow.

pdogphil
        Ute Fan
        @pdogphil

Wear my 2004 MUSS Undefeated t shirt to the LEZ and watch our boys win #9

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

We always eat Rollos as a family.  We first had them as a treat when we rolled BYU 54-10.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

S**t. I think we will start doing this. Sounds fantastic. 

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

48 hour rule = no wearing blue.

I’ve got an interview tomorrow and took .2 seconds to rule out the blue tie. But I will have the Ute socks and the red tie!

Also, I plan on laughing at every Y sticker I pass on my drive down to the erector set tomorrow afternoon.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Good luck!

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

I’m with you, no blue during football season and ignore goofy Y fans on I-15 and walking in.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Day off work. Headed to wendover first thing in the AM. Home by 2 to prep food for the watch party. Probably say a little prayer to bearded man (Eric Weddle) and start sipping my G&T around 4pm. Doesn’t get better than “new years day”!

Smack
      Ute Fan
      @smack

Pretty simple for me–I wear my favorite Ute Proud shirt. Then I watch the game with my Cougar wife and commiserate with her while her team loses. 😄 Of course, I also take time to cheer for the good guys. 😎

whitlessham
      Ute Fan
      @whitelssham

Image result for two hearted ale

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What’re your football rituals? What’re you gonna do to make sure we win 2morrow?