Maile in Transfer Portal

Viewing 3 reply threads

SoCarolinaUte2
      Ute Fan
      @socarolinaute1

According to Steve Bartle and 247sports Paul Maile has entered the portal as a Grad Transfer

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Did he not start all year for us?

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

Yeah, this one’s a headscratcher- must want a change of scenery 

Ute2
          Ute Fan
          @ute2

I’m going to go out on a limb and say Jaren Kump is slated for that spot next year.

Super talent, another year between him and some injuries…

That’s my guess.

1 1

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Yeah, I bet the coaches sat down with him and Bernard and Parks and let them know what their expectations for growth and development were and where those players sat in the pecking order and asked them if they wanted to stay and fight or if they wanted the coaches to help them find a place where they can play more. 

tedward
        Ute Fan
        @tedward

This one worries me, because it seems as likely as any other explanation that somebody offered to double his “salary,” and he decided he couldn’t pass that offer up (and I don’t really blame anyone for taking money when its offered– money solves a lot of problems). Eventually, there will be 3-8 blue blood programs, and everybody else is just a feeder program for when those blue bloods need a lineman, or a kicker, or whatever. The system will ruin college football. It will relegate 90% of the programs to being AAA or lower. 

Hellhound152
          Ute Fan
          @hellhound152

“Eventually there will be 3-8 blue blood programs.”  Where has this guy been?

W16Ute
      Ute Fan
      @w16ute

Wonder if this accounts for the high snaps in the RB at all… He did so well so great and then strangely snaps were consistently off in that one game.

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

Those snaps were not helping Barnes out at all.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Hate losing a starter, but I won’t miss the high snaps. Fortunately there is depth on the OL. A lot of it.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Maile in Transfer Portal