The good, the bad and the ugly

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Screw that – the good, the better, and the best.

Good – Lloyd is very good.  Another great game.  He may get the defensive player of the week once again.  He should be a top-ten NFL pick.  The Utes recruited a very good athlete and developed him into an All-American linebacker.

Better – Three guys ran for over 100 yards.  I have never seen a Ute team run like that before and I have been watching for 60 years.

Best – The defense in the first half was amazing.  We had more points at the half than they had total yards.  They never crossed mid-field in the first half.  The defense made it possible for us to score so many points because they kept getting us the ball back so fast.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I think Lloyd may legitimately be a better all around player than Thibodeaux.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Good: Everything you just said.

Bad: Stanford’s crowd. On the 96-yard TD run, my wife said “one yard for every Stanford fan.” She wasn’t exaggerating by much.

Ugly: That jacket Whit had on.

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

I’m with you, Fuss. A lot of folks on chat last night liked the jacket, it was a hard pass for me too. 

CincyUte
          Ute Fan
          @cincyute

Why didn’t the players council do something about that jacket?

UteFAN
        Ute Fan
        @utefan51

Yeah, not a good look on the jacket.  Fortunately the team was so dominant, we can complain about the wardrobe as there is not much more to complain about.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

That jacket was very 90s

MDUte
          Ute Fan
          @mdute

Agreed, I thought Whitt was channeling his inner McBride with that 90s style jacket

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

Last night reminded me of the 2015 game against Oregon where we didn’t seem capable of doing anything wrong. What was even better about that game in 2015 is that we didn’t implode immediately after the big win. So if we can roll out 2-3 more wins (which we should) it will end up being a surprising year given what else happened.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The good, the bad and the ugly