Bowl game

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

TDS wins one more game and makes it to 6 wins. they play Utah in the bowl game someone will win 9 to 6

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Nah. We’d destroy them. It would suck as a bowl game because of that. They would struggle to get a TD and we’d run all over them.

2 1

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

I’d love to see that. But that’s just me.

AlohaUte
          Ute Fan
          @alohaute

I’d be very happy with playing BYU in a bowl game as well.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

Agree – The records of their wins (FBS) are a combined 7-25. Utah’s are 24-17 with 2 wins over bowl eligible teams (so far, florida should get there as well)

DataUte
          Ute Fan
          @scotwaye

We are 2-2 against then (and now) top-25 teams. 1 more (maybe 2 depending on AZ) to go.

BYU has played one ranked team and lost (Texas) with one more (OU).

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

I would actually love to play them. Imagine we demolish them in a bowl game and then they would have to think about a much better, healthier Utah team next year in RES, for the entire offseason. Would be a treat, and I’d love to hear how they delude themselves into thinking they would have a chance next year.

3 1

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

Playing them every year moving forward is more than enough. No reason to go out of the way to get even more games against them.

Give the kids more of a reward than travelling 1,000 miles to play a school that is 45 minutes away from your home stadium like they had to in 2015.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

Now that they are in a conference, it will be much more difficult to arrange this. The conference won’t let BYU go to the Alamo Bowl and Utha would have to drop down to the Independence Bowl for this to happen. That’s the 9th bowl tie-in for the B12 which might work for BYU, but I doubt that the Pac12 will go out of their way to set this up.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.